Sunday, June 24, 2012

Postingg : )

Okay so I'm trying to STOP using the * Nicki: Blah , blah , blah && Drake: Blah , blah , blah* and turn it into "Blah , blah , blah" Nicki Smiled and "Blah , blah , blah" laughed Drake. The reason I want to change it is because the quote on quote process is better than the script monologue.

Also , If you want to HELP with THIS blog you can email me a beautygraham@live.com ! When you email me make sure you leave your REAL name and a piece of writting that YOU wrote because I want to see what YOU are made of. If I sound pushy or mean I apologize it's just the way it's coimg off.

~Beauty : )

4 comments:

  1. I can help. I'll email you the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry , i'm was going through somethings so .. Yeah , but iiGot yoou:))

      Delete