Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'm BACK yo' !

Okay , I'm BACK guys :))
Yes I know I left for a LONG time but what's your point ? Pssh , I'm here NOW ain't I ? Alright then ! Hahaa , I'm just kidding with you. I have a couple of reasons I never found the time to write.
  1. I had to WORK this WHOLE summer !
  2. Somethings happened in my family (personal things)
  3. Lost a family member too.
  4. ALMOST lost another family member..
But guess what I'm FINE ! So don't stress yourself over the fact that I wasn't posting because as you saw / read that my summer was SORT-OF hectic. YES ! I WILL be posting EITHER tonight or SOMETIME this WEEK. Do yall want a LONG , SHORT , or MEDIUM chapter ? COMMENT what you want ! HAY , Tell me what you LIKE and DISLIKE no hard feelings are going to be cought ... I PROMISE !! Also , tell me what you would LIKE to happen in the next chapter. You know , give me some damn feedback:)) But I LOVE YOU GUYS .. ALL of you that even take the time out of your day to read this FICTION-DRICKI-BLOG ! Pssh , Dricki is the BEST yo' !

1 comment: