Thursday, October 11, 2012

They Gone Learn !

   Why am I so nervous today? Well, maybe it's because there is this rumor that Aubrey is going to ask me to be his girlfriend today. Drake did tell me he was going to make me his girl but you know we play around alot so maybe he was kidding. It's almost the end of second period and I haven't seen Aubrey yet, or have I seen Rihanna. I swear to you if he's with that bitch I'm gonna catch a case. The bell rang and I went to my locker. As I got to my locker those two loud ass twins with my angel Cassie approached me. " Mrs. Graham " Cassie sung. I slightly smiled at them. " Uh-Uh, boo what's wrong " ? " Nothing " I shruged. Then I opened my locker and a note fell out. It was in a pink envelope. My eyebrows scrunched into a confused look, turning my head to the girls. They all had this crooked smile on their faces. I sighed before opening it, the letter read:
   Dear Onika, I want you to know that I love you. Yes, I know that I just met you a couple of weeks ago, and that we aren't together at the moment but we will be. . . TRUST me ! You are the most beautiful girl in this universe baby girl. NOBODY can touch you. An that body you got . . is like W-O-A-H ! You make a dude wanna do things but I can't because you carry yourself like a woman so, i'm going to treat you like one. If you let me. Your smart, funny, talented, beautiful, and your my girl - the ONE for me. I have feelings for you and I know you have feelings for me.
XOXO, Aubrey
   Awe , I had all these emotions going through me right now, but the only thing I could do is smile. I looked at the girls and they were smiling too. " What is this all about " ? I asked them. " Why? Just wait and find out Nika " Dani said. " Okay ".
Gym was alright because I had that class with the crew, well everyone except for Drake. I wanna know where he is. Alot, more than I did before because of that note he wrote me. On my way to lunch people kept smiling at me. Which was weird for me because NOBODY is telling me what's going on. People keep on saying " Wait ' till lunch " like, what the fuck is gonna happen at lunch ? I had to walk from one building to another just to get to the lunch room so I had time to think. In the process of me thinking I bumped into Rihanna. " Excuse you " I said. She looked at me then rolled her eyes " Girl, you can excuse yourself " She said rudely. " Bitch, you need to shut the fuck up and do something with yourself " I said with attitude, I looked at her for a minute then walked off " You a stupid hoe. . . I swear " Were my last words.
   When I walked into the Cafe' I went to grab my food. When the girls and I sat down a teacher said she had someone had something they would like to say. I looked up to see Drake standing there, the spotlight flashed on me and I started to get nervous all over again. " Nicki " Aubrey started. I shook my head ' No ' he chuckled at me. "
   “Okay, there’s this girl that goes here and she’s kind-or new but that’s not the point. We hang out together all the time. She’s my type of girl. . If you know what I mean. She’s smart, beautiful, cool, sweet, funny, and outgoing. Oh, and let’s not forget that she has a body like a goddess. She is just something I can’t explain. But I have this one thing that I need to ask her. . . Nicki will you be my girlfriend?” He looked nervous as hell. It took me awhile to respond because I was shocked, that’s when he came over to me and asked me again. “ Awe, I would love to be your girlfriend Aubrey” We kissed and when we parted all I could do is smile; so hard that my dimples were on full display. Everyone cheered us on except for Rihanna and her little crew but I ignored them. Drake told me he was coming back, while he was gone I started to spaz with the girls. When he was coming back I stopped quickly although, I think he saw me because he looked at me and laughed a little. His hands were behind his back when he came up to me. He handed me a bouquet of red roses. I blushed just by looking at them. I stood and hugged him; proud to be his new girlfriend. “ Yall two are so, cute” My friend Dani complimented. I didn’t want to eat anymore but Aubrey insisted on feeding me so I let him. It was cool and something that I would let him do on a regular basis. After lunch I had science but we had a substitute so all we did was take notes, watch a video, and read out of the textbook.
   Next is sixth period, which I have with Drake. YAY ! Drake and I walked into class together looking all cute-see and stuff. A good friend of mines named Diamond congratulated us. We sat by each other in the middle of the class room. “Hmm?” I wondered why Drake was tapping me so much. “Gimme kiss” He said. I giggled then leaned in and gave him what he asked for. The next thing I know is that our names where being called. We moved apart from one-another. “ Nicki and Drake yall know that I like you e two’s little relationship but you two can’t be kissing in the middle of the class. So, Nicki I want you to move over to that group for today” He pointed to the table that Rihanna’s little bitch ass friend sits.” But, I don’t like her” I said looking in Lil Mama’s direction. “ Well try and like her, now move” Mr. Cool J said. I huffed and headed over to “ that “ table. This should be fun. I threw my stuff down on the table and smirked at the group. “ Hey, Nicki the bad ass barbie “ this chick named Honey CoCaine said. I laughed “Hey, boo”. She gave me this silly looking smile.
   I told the rest of the group “hey”, everyone replied except for that little bitch Naitia Kirkland A.K.A Lil Mama or some shit. Her ass real irrelevant in my life so imma fall back an be cool. I was working with Honey and she staring at me like, the fuck she want? I asked her ass WHAT YOU NEED SOMETHING?” Everyone in the class looked up at the situation that just occurred. She looked at me for awhile then said Ain’t no need to act like a bitch” I’m trying to stay calm because I promised myself that I wasn’t fighting over no stupid stuff. But a [ bitch ]? Really? Alright, she bout to see “ the “ bitch if she keep on bark’n ! “ An no need to be calling me outta my fucking name” she said while she rolled her eyes “ yea, alright but whatever cause I can say what I wanna say” I chuckled “Yo’ ass aint gone have no mouth to talk out if you keep saying shit bruha’” I walked over an stood in front of her. “Okay, so say that shit again. One more time to hear what the fuck you gotta say” Drake came over and grabbed me telling me to calm down cause she aint worth it. She looked at me and sat back down. “The fuck I thought” I gave her a real stank look an sat back in my seat. Ooo, she betta had been GLAD that Drake saved her cause I would put something on her scary ass. Hoes like her and her little crew always gotta say stuff to me and mess my day up. Or they just always gotta talk about everything I do. But trust me let them keep on. . They gone learn !


Haven't posted in a while right? Yea. I know ! But did you enjoy reading? I hope so(: Next chapter should be up this week OR next week. Drama between dricki&Rihanna? Maybe. . Maybe NOT ! Just wait for the next chaper(s) and you'll know.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH this is so good! Why'd you make me wait two months? You know what it was worth the wait, and keep Honey in the story her and Nicki together along with the rest of the crew would be fucking amazing, but I bet Honey be feeling Tyga. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait til the next chapter wen r u going to post it i want it soon lol :)

    ReplyDelete