Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hope It Doesn't Happen Again . . .

  So yesterday when I got home the first person I saw was my big brother. When I walked passed him he stoped me. " Nika ". He called. " What ? " I answered while turning around to face him. " Why the hell you smiling so much? " Why is he always in MY face asking me questions? " Because I feel like smiling boy" With that I walked away and went straight to my room. I laid flat across my bed , still smiling. All I could think about is Drake. He is the sweetest little thing. If we actually get together one day I hope he treats me right and keep his word. I got off my bed and went over to my dresser, grabbed some pj's and went into my bathroom. When I got into the bathroom I started my hot and relaxing shower. After I undressed I got into the shower. Twenty minutes passed and my shower was done. I got dressed, lotioned up, and left the bathroom. Just when I was about to pick my phone up and call one of the girls my mom started calling me. " Coming Ma' " I yelled from my room. I walked down stairs to see my mom with one hand on her hip and a stern face. " Onika Tanya Maraj " She stated. I really hates when she says my GOVERMENT out loud ! " Ma'am " I replyed. " Why didn't you let me or your father know that you were home ? " She asked. " I don't know " It's as simple as that. She put her head down and looked back up at me. " Nika . . Baby You know that you should tell us your home because I was worried sick about you. But luckily your brother informed us that you were up stairs in your room" She spoke. " Well , I'm sorry mommy. I won't let it happen again" I simled. " Okay then , your dismissed ! " B0FL , this lady . " Oh and can I have some friends over tonight ? " I asked knowing she was going to say yes. " Yes you may. . BUT ! GIRLS ONLY Nika " I laughed. " Thanks , and girls were only invited lady " . I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone. I called the girls and gave them the directions. About thirty to fourty-five minutes later they were at my house. They met my family , the girls LOVE my mommy ! And they laugh at how my dad acts torward me " Little`Princess " Is what they call me because my dad treats me like one. They think my big brother is funny, an Oh lawd ! The girls and LambChop . . . I just , can't deal ! They play too much yo' ! But the hell with the meeting part.
We  walked upstairs to my room. I don't know what the hell is wrong with these hoes but they fell in love with my room. " Nicki ! Your room is TOO cute. " Cassie said. " Thanks babee ". But when those twins went inside of that damn closet . . . Pssh , they wanted to borrow the whole damn thing ! " Damn , Nicki ! Let me borrow these shoes " Gabi smiled at me. " Girl Shut UP ! Yall wanna borrow the WHOLE closet init? " I said. " If you let me " The twins said together. SMFH they a MESS ! " Hahaa  , get the hell out of my closet hoes " We went back into my bedroom and chat. We were on the subject of my life for awhile. Then I got to know them alot better than I already knew. Like I didn't know Cassie loved pets, she's a freaking expert about pets. Dani and Gabi are model , like after school and shit. I have to see some of their photo's cause' I know they are gonna be off the chain . . I mean they are gorgeous ! We were having a great time, but then they started talking about boyfriends o.O ! " Nickiiiiiii . . . " Cassie sung. Oh goodness. " Yess ?". " Sooo , whats up with you and Drake ? " She asked. " Um , nothing . . Why ? " I asked trying not to smile. " Bitch you are a LIER ! " Gabi blurted out. I couldn't do anything but laugh at her goofy ass. " Aye , shut the hell up ! Because I'm not lying " I stated. " Pssh , What the fuck ever Nicki cause' yall stay in eachothers face ALL the time. " Gabi said rolling her eyes. " Okay. . SO ! " I looked at Dani. " Don't look at me hoe , Cause' iiBet yall be texting ALL night " Dani said. I smacked my lips while rolling my eyes. " Oh my god SHUT UP ! " I yelled. " Mmhm I can see them now , Nicki you so sexy . . Oh thanks Drake and you are SOOOO handsome . . . HAHAHA ! " Ooh these twins are something else , always got something to say. " Yall know what . . . " I can't with these girls. Just then my phone started ringing. I looked down to see Drake's name he sent me a text.
What's up beautiful ? I smiled when I read it and the girls noticed because they started to grill me. " Um , see bitch ! Who you talking to that got you smiling an shit ? " Dani asked. I narrowed my eyes at her. " None of your buissness hoe ". " Oh really ? " She asked before she attacked me. " AHHHH ! GET OFF OF ME DANI ! " I yelled. " NOPE ! Who are you talking to ? " She asked again. " Oh my god . . NO - BO - DY ! " Then I started laughing. " Oh so you think shit funny ? Alright " Cassie said before she took the phone out of my hand. Then Dani got off of me. " AGH ! YALL NOSEY ! " I yelled really loud because my mom heard me. " ONIKA TANYA MARAJ ! Why are you yelling in my damn house little girl ? " Sometimes she be running out got my friends laughing at me an shit. " Sorry ma' ". " So you weren't talking to Drake ? " Cassie asked. " I never said that smart one I said none of yall's buissness" I stated. " And you also said NO - BO - DY  smart one " Gabi said mocking me. " Pssh , so ! Yea i'm talking to Drake " I said real ratchet. " Girl shut yo' ass up cause' we already knew that " Gabi smiled. " Well if yall know can I have the phone BACK " I asked with a smile. Cassie threw the phone at me but I catched it. " You better be glab that didn't hit me in my face " I said. " Yeaa , yeaa Nic . . Now talk to your man " I laughed and replyed to Drake's text.
At my house with these three little`hoes Cassie , Gabi , and Dani .
And yall didn't think about inviting us ?
Boy HUSH ! Where good girls( :
Not for long . .
Drake , shut yo ass up . . okay !
Girl who you talking to like that ?
Um , YOU !
Alright I got something for your little ass , Well yo' ass AIN'T CLOSE to little so . . . ( : I started laughing so hard ! Drake is a trip I promise you. " Aye , why the fuck you over there laughing so hard ? " Dani asked. " Man , cause ' Drake is soemthing else " I answerd still laughing. " What did he say ? " Asked Gabi. I showed them the text an they laughed too. " Well he isn't lying " Cassie simply stated. " Tell me something I DON'T know. Pssh , i'm a bad bitch . . Hahaha " We were such a good time together. Just that minute Drake called me and I told Dani to answer the phone an put it on speaker. " What the fuck do you want ? " She answered. We tryed our hardest not to laugh. " Not YOU , I want Nicki so can you put her on the phone please ? " Drake asked. " Um , we are trying to have a girls night and you think you specail cause' yall LoveBirds an shit ? NOPE ! ". " Haha , listen Dani put Nicki's little ass - I need to stop saying that put Nicki's HUGE ass on this phone before I get Darnell on yo' ass " Drake stated. " OMG shut UP . . Nicki yo' man wants to talk to you " I laughed and answered the phone " Yess ? " I said sweetly. " Naw , don't try to sound all sweet now after all the shit you was texting " He said. " Aubrey I'm SORRY ! " I tried to sound like I actually was. " Onika why you lying ? " He was smiling through the phone I could tell. " Oh my god . . NO i'm not ! Would I EVER lie to my boo ? " Now I really wasn't lying. " True . Alright , I won't do anything ". Pssh , wraped around my finger that quick( : " Awee , shut the hell UP you two ! " Cassie said smiling. " Oh hush little girl . " I laughed. " But Aubrey I have to gooooo , So . . . Call me LATER " I said because I was cutting into the time with my girls but I didn't WANT to leave. " Alright babe , love yo' big ass , hahaa " LOL Drake needs to shut up. " Haha , love you to light`bright. . and STOP talking about my ass boy " I said while giggling. " I can't you put it out there so I just appreciate it " . " Yea , Yea whatever boy . . Night Drake " " Night Nicki " . Then we ened our little call. " AWEEEE YALL CUTE ! " Gabi exclaimed. " Hahaa , HUSH ! " I smiled. " Naw , yall just too much for us to bare ". Cassie said. " Haha , stop guys ! Yall making me blush man " I smiled. " Hush ! Cause you like it , we KNOW " Gabi laughed. " Yea , yea " . " So , Dani how did it feel when you and Darnell had sex ? " I asked. Changing the subject. " Well it was kind of painful in the begining, like it felt like he had to break this brick wall. But when he broke it pssh , nothing but pleasure. " She bit down on her bottom lip after telling us what happend. " Ohh shit ! So he got you sprung ? ALREADY ! " I laughed. " Maybe , Maybe not nigga " She just started to smile really hard. Awe , they really are in love with eachother. I hop it stays that way. " Well have anyone of yall had sex before ? " . Everyone else said that they didn't except me . " Nicki . . " Cassie asked . " No I didn't have sex before but , remember when I said that I have something to tell yall but later ? Well here goes nothing " .
But the thing is I almost had sex with my ex-boyfriend Joshua. We dated for 3 years , THREE years that went down the drain . He was my first love , I would do anything for him because I thought he was the perfect boyfriend . When I needed him he was there , when I wanted something he would get it for me. We had the type of bound and trust that I couldn't find anywhere else. Until things started going south . He started acting kind of different but nothing major at the time . Then things got to the point that when I would call he wouldn't answer , or when I would go check on him he was " never home " , or I wouldn't see him for days . An to think things couldn't get worse one day when we got back on " good " terms he went and did the unthinkable . I went over to his house on a Friday night , something I always did . We chilled out for about an hour and things got out of hand. One thing started to lead to another and we ended up in his room . That was the moment I was going to have sex with him , I wanted him to be my first . Until , we heard a knock at the door . He said he was coming back and went downstairs . He was down there for a good minute . I heard a female voice and I was confused so I put on my previous set of clothes and stood at the top of the stair case. " Josh , are you still with her " The female asked . " Yes , but listen I promise you after she gives me what I want I'll leave her " Josh said. At that moment alot of mixed emotions where running through my mind . I went back into his room grabbed my stuff and then I heard the door shut. " What are you doing " He asked me . " Leaving Josh , your nothing bout' a liar " I stated trying to keep my cool . " Wha - " I cut him off . " Stop , right there Josh . Just leave me the FUCK ALONE ! " I Screamed and stormed out of the house. Months went by and I didn't answer any calls , texted , emails , NOTHING from him . Then he stoped by my house and my mother let him in , why ? I have NO clue . When he entered my room I couldn't contain myself . I just started screaming , cursing , and hitting him. Joshua stood there and took it like a man then he stoped me . He said he was sorry for everything he's put me through and it will never happen again . Just because I was STILL in love with him I belived him and we moved on from that . The past few mothes we PERFECT ! Josh treated me like a queen . He bought me new things , he confesed his love for me everyday , he called and texted me all the time . It just seemed as if the love was back and better than ever. One day on a Saturday night I went over to Joushua's house and I heard noise , weird noises. As I opened the door the noises because louder and they sound as if they were moans. I walked up the stairs slowly . When I walked closer to Josh'es door I pushed it open and saw him and one of my " bestfriends " having sex . I couldn't believe it . I stormed out of the room , slamming the door in the process. Then I heard Josh screaming my name. " NO ! Josh I can't BELIVIE THIS SHIT LIKE , WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME . . . again " I broke down and cried right there. I was so weak , I couldn't process what was happening . Josh walked closer to me and tried to hug me but I pushed me off of me. " Nicki , let me explain . . " . " Expalin . . . Expalin . . " I chuckeld. " EXPLAIN ? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA EXPALIN TO ME ? WHAT ? THAT WHILE I WAS OUT BEING STUPID AS FUCK STAYING LOYAL TO YOUR DUMB ASS YOU WERE HERE FUCKING MY BESTFRIEND ? " I screamed in his face. " Listen , I'm sorry . . I really am " Josh really thinks that sorry shit is gonna work. " I honestly don't give a flying FUCK IF YOUR SORRY , SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ! " Just then the bitch that I tought was one of my bestfriends walked downstairs. " What the fuck are you looking at ? " I asked her. " Listen , Nicki I am EXTREAMLY sorry " She was scared I could tell . See all of my friends know how I go , But angermanagement classes are going to have hell on there hands . " You really think I give a fuck if your sorry ? You were supposed to be my bestfriend " I stated . " Nicki " Viola started . " I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT ! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP " I screamed I couldn't take this shit anymore. " AGH ! I really wanna beat yo' ass Viola . . I really do " I was trying to stay calm but it wasn't working. " You wanna do what ? Fight . . Um , me ? Yea okay " What the fuck ? was she trying to get smart ? " Who you getting smart wit ? " . " Uhh , your the only one i'm talking to. " With that I went ove to Viola , without saying a word I started to hit her. I grabbed her hair with my left hand and with the right I put her ass to work . I punched her in her face a good amount of time. Viola grabbed my hair and tried to pull me down but as soon as she touched me I got this untittled power. I can't describe it all I know is that I was punching and kicking her dead it her face. I pulled out some of her sew in's just so she would know who the fuck she was playing with. I couldn't stop , it's like this angry person came out of me because I was really beating her ass. I really was. Then Joshua tried to pulled me off of her but it didn't work. While he was pulling me I was draging her along . I had her hair with both of my hands and kicking at the same time . I'm only 5'2" so when he picked me up I was off the grown. Joshua just gave up. He put me down , as soon as he did that I started to punch her in the back of her head multipul times and wouldn't stop . I was just so angry and hurt . I guess Joshua had a change in mind because he pulled us apart and that time I let go. " I HATE THE BOTH OF YALL ! FUCK YOU VIOLA , YOU STUPID BITCH ! WE AREN'T BESTFRIENDS ANYMORE ! QUIT TALKING SHIT ALL THE TIME IF YOU CAN'T BACK YO' SHIT UP ! AND Josh  . . . I don't understand . I STAYED FAITHFUL , BUT THAT WASN'T ENOUGH ? BUT FUCK IT ! " I screamed . I through my hands up in defeat and left the house. When I got home I was an emotional reck . I told my mother everything detail by detail . She was shocked that Viola was the one all along . But she damn sure wasn't shocked by the way I beat that bitch ass . " Onika , you have to try and contain your anger " She said . " Ma' I've told yall before , I can't do that " I told her because I can't . " Well , I think we can tell . You've been fighting like that since what ? 4th grade. Nika I don't want you in trouble for fighting " See I told you I've been fighting for awhile , I know it's not the best thing but . . . I had to do something . " Yes ma'am , i'll try and handle my anger some other way . . . I guess " . " Well is angermanagement going the wa it's supposed to ? " My mom asked me. " Yes , but I only go two days a week " . " Well i'm going to add about two more day , kay ? " . I agreed and went upstairs. I cried myself to sleep everynight for two monthes . I didn't accept calls from anyone , I didn't eat anything , Nor did I go to school . I was very depressed. "
I droped a few tears after I told them because it still hurts to think someone could be tooken advantage of so many times. " Nicki , he was dumb as hell to do some shit like that to you " Cassie said. " Forreal Nic , like why the fuck was he so cold hearted ? " Dani added . " You did nothing to be treated the way he treated you ' Gabi implyed . I smiled " Thanks guys . . . but thats the past " I said trying to lighten the mood . " I just hope shit like that don't happen again " . . .



~ This chapter isn't as long as the others but . . it's something . I have school in the morning that's why it's not SUPER LONGGGG like the other ones are . I know I was gone for awhile BUT i've told yall why already( : Do you guys want a part two ? Like " It Won't Happen Again " orr something of that sort ? Let me know [ Aaliyah's VC ] .

No comments:

Post a Comment